Top Rio de Janeiro Art & Culture
413 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Flavio did a great job. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Plus appreciated his concern about our comfort. He had an excellent driver. Great excursion and highly recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "The guide's personality, his sense of humor, his patience, his knowledge of the materials and language skills."
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "As a rule I generally shy away from certain types of "cultural tourism" while traveling abroad (e.g. those that cater to relatively wealthy tourists seeking out local and indigenous communities for the sole purpose of treating the locals as glorified props with which to spice up an otherwise sheltered, all-inclusive resort vacation and make their bubble trip seem more "exotic" to their instagram followers...) but this tour was anything but! Our tour guide Leo kept things dynamic and interesting but was highly informative as we explored the community - we were able to go from the rooftops to the deep alleyways and everywhere in between as we got a crash course into favela life. I felt totally safe the entire time and our small group size (just Leo and my group of 4) ensured we really got an in-depth view of Rocinha and all of our individual questions answered. My favorite part of the tour were the opportunities to buy local food, drinks, and souvenirs where the revenue could actually go back to the community. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "JB did a very good job of explaining all the historic sites during the walking tour of old Rio. It was a great experience and highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Victoria was an awesome guide, very informative and knowledgeable. Flavio was a safe and great driver. They both should be requested for a tour if you go!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were picked up right from the hotel and taken to Christ the Redeemer. Patricia was so accommodating and took us to a local artist to buy some paintings. After we left we had lunch at a really awesome local restaurant. She helped us order our food. Then we went to the famous stairs and sugar loaf mountain. We were also taken by these painted murals that were painted by Kobra. The entire time we were given great information about the sites. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was a very enjoyable day out, our guide was very pleasent, helpful and informative, I would recommend this tour to see lots of the city."
* A traveler said: "best Guide in the City wonderful tour amazing rainforest waterfall and botanic garden we had a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "Alex was wonderful! Kind and informative too! My ride was easy and he told me all about Rio on the way"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very pleasant and knowledable, a very good tour, slave steps were something else. it was nice to see the old Rio cathedral archetectually much nicer."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Great tour guide. Great way of exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro and learning about the culture"
* A traveler said: "Simone was such a delight in the kitchen! She is so knowledgeable about Brazilian history and cuisine, we learned lot. We especially loved the appetizers. We'll be making some of these at home."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip, Caio was super responsive before and after the tour. He took us places that I would not be risking going. Explained the history of favelas and answered all the questions we had. After the tour, we kept in touch, and Caio was super helpful. He went above and beyond"
* A traveler said: "Your crew was great. They had to wait around for hours while ship cleared port authority. They still managed to get most of tour in with a great attitude. Absolutely great service."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Loved that we were able to see the local spots in Lapa with a local so we felt safe and it was so nice getting to meet other travelers! Great communication through what’s app. Made our last night in Rio memorable! Thanks Arthur!"
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: Rio's City Essentials including Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf
- Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Favela Tour Rocinha and Vila Canoas in Rio de Janeiro
- Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour
- Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia