Top Santos Wildlife Encounters
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Santos Tours
Sort by: Featured
Description of the script: We go by boat to the beginning of the trekking about 50 minutes of sailing on the high seas, the boat trip is already a separate route as we go along all the deserted beaches of the ecological reserve seeing breathtaking landscapes, works of nature, rocky shores and many curiosities along the way. We will disembark at Barra do Una Beach and then we will walk 22 km, passing by trails and roads; the first 6 beaches are for photos only and a little rest on the penultimate beach at Arpoador we stayed 30 to 40 minutes longer. There we have a beach and a rapids for the bath when it's time to leave. ☆☆ Tip: very willing and who is really used to doing long distance trekking. Minimum 10 people maximum 25 or to match.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wildlife Encounters in Santos are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Santos may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia