8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Serra do Cipó National Park, part of the Espinhaço Range's UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, on this full-day trekking tour from Belo Horizonte. Follow a guide through the park and listen to commentary on the flora, fauna (including several endangered species), and unique ecosystem. National Park fees and round-trip transportation from Belo Horizonte hotels included.
- Trek through the Serra do Cipó with a guide
- Learn about the flora and fauna, including several endangered species
- See waterfalls, caves, and forests
- National Park fees included
- Round-trip transportation from Belo Horizonte hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Landing and facility fees
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your are in a residential or Airbnb apartment in the central area of Belo Horizonte, please let us know. We pick you up!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring boots, sun protection, swimwear and trousers
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KOPA turismo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during National Park Serra do Cipó Trekking Tour from Belo Horizonte?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during National Park Serra do Cipó Trekking Tour from Belo Horizonte?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during National Park Serra do Cipó Trekking Tour from Belo Horizonte?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during National Park Serra do Cipó Trekking Tour from Belo Horizonte?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelo HorizonteBus Tours - Southeast BrazilHiking - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilFull-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroHiking - Rio de JaneiroNature and Wildlife - Rio de JaneiroFull-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroBus Tours - Sao PauloHiking - Sao PauloNature and Wildlife - Sao PauloFull-day Tours - Sao PauloCategory