- Snorkel tour at the Underwater Museum in Cancun
- Take a high-powered speed boat ride to and from the Underwater Museum
- All essential snorkel equipment included
- See more than 500 life-size sculptures sprawled over the seabed
- Refreshments included on board
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Snorkel and explore the 500 figures in the exhibition; see how British artist Jason DeCaires Taylor sculpted the figures from pH neutral clay and note the abundance of marine life thriving among the statues.
Dry off in the soothing Mexican sunshine on the ride back to the Cancun marina then bid your guide and group farewell on arrival.
Please note: This snorkeling adventure is appropriate for all ages, but be advised that the water can get choppy at times. Your guide stays with you to make sure you feel comfortable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aquaworld Cancun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cancun Underwater Museum Snorkel Tour.