- Full-day Grand Canyon tour from Flagstaff, with lunch
- Walk near the towering cinder cone mountain and lava flow field at Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- See ancient Native American ruins at Wupatki National Monument
- Soak in the Grand Canyon's beauty from several destinations on the South Rim
- Includes guide, lunch, transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Head north to visit Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument. Get great photo ops of the 1,120 foot (340 meters) high cinder cone and take a short walk on a trail that leads through the lava fields of the Bonito Lava Flow.
Continue your drive to Wupatki National Monument, which encompasses ruins from the ancient Pueblo People. The site was once one of the largest trading centers for the Native Americans of the region. Visit the Kiva (ceremonial room) and ball court as you hear about the Sinagua Indians and modern-day tribes in Arizona that live there.
Stop for lunch (included) at the Cameron Trading Post, which has been in operation on the Navajo reservation since the early 1900s. Browse the gift shop for Native American handicrafts such as Navajo rugs and Hopi kachina dolls.
Continue to Grand Canyon National Park and stop at the South Rim. Take in sweeping views as you visit the Desert View Watchtower, Lipan Point, Yavapai Point, and the Grand Canyon Village overlooks.
Your guide shares informative commentary throughout your tour. At the end of a full day, your tour ends with drop-off at your Flagstaff hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff