8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a trip out to the Grand Canyon from aboard a vintage train with this full-day package. You'll travel through beautiful plains and canyons, enjoying live entertainment, including musicians and a Wild West shoot-out reenactment. You'll have the option to choose from coach seats or pay a little extra for a first-class seat with an optional lunch.
- Guarantee your seat by pre-booking your tickets
- National Park Service fees are included
- Choose from first-class or coach tickets
- Optional packages with tours and/or lunch are available
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip train (coach or first class)
National Park service fees (USD15)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
280 N Grand Canyon Blvd, Williams, AZ 86046, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- The train can accommodate a motorized scooter if it is no wider than 25 inches. There is a special lift to lift the scooter onto the train.
- Please note: Arizona doesn't observe Day Light Savings and switches between MST (Mountain Standard Time) and PST (Pacific Standard Time) depending on the season.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Please ensure 1 person per group wait in line for ticket exchange. Face masks will be highly recommended. Social distancing will be practiced on train platform and on the train. Seating on board the train will be limited to maximize social distancing, and guests will be asked to promptly take their seat keeping aisles clear and to remain seated except to use restrooms.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Railway
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon Railway Train Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon Railway Train Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Canyon Railway Train Tickets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon Railway Train Tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon Railway Train Tickets
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ServicesTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportFlagstaffRail Services - ArizonaTransportation Services - ArizonaRail Services - SedonaTransportation Services - SedonaRail Services - ScottsdaleTransportation Services - ScottsdaleCategory