Departure & Return
I-17 to Hwy 260. Hwy 260 towards Camp Verde and continue for 1.6 miles. Turn right on Oasis Rd. At the stop sign turn right onto Salt Mine Rd. Follow Salt Mine Rd to Camp Verde Acres Access Rd. Turn left on Camp Verde Acres Access Rd. Follow the dirt road to the paved parking area at the end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Verde Adventures by Sedona Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's amazing that those kayaks can float over all the rocks and shallow areas in the stream." See review