- Explore Monument Valley’s wild beauty on this overnight tour
- A small-group tour makes for a more personal way to discover the sights
- Learn about Navajo traditions, watch dances and ceremonies, and more
- Dinner, overnight accommodation, and breakfast are all included
Departure & Return
Departure PointMonument Valley, Monument Valley, Utah
Departure Point: The View Hotel - meet your guide in the lobby by the statue with a cowboy on a horse Address: Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536 Dates: See Availability Return point: The View Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Simpsons Trailhandler Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms