5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Rio's Tijuca rain forest without a cumbersome tour bus by choosing this cycling tour. With a guide to provide directions and all cycling equipment included, a pedal through the world's largest urban rain forest is easy. Enjoy being face-to-face with the flora and fauna of the forest and learning about the unusual urban ecosystem through your guide's commentary. Visit the Christ the Redeemer statue and get photo-worthy vistas from the Chinese View lookout.
- All necessary equipment, including bicycle and helmet, provided
- Water and snacks to keep cyclists energized
- Guide provides directions and historical commentary
- Door-to-door transportation from Rio Zona Sul hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in South Zone of Rio
High quality mountain bicycle
Helmet & gloves
Water & snacks
Professional bilingual tour guide (english and portuguese)
Tickets to the Corcovado Mountain
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil
In front oh the Hotel, near the Ibrahim Suede Statue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Route is subject to modification from the tour guide due to: 1.) weather conditions (strong rain) and 2.) High season for tourism (December-February) in which lines for Christ Redeemer are over 90 minute wait.
- We recommend that you wear light clothes and walking shoes. If you want you can also bring a small backpack with water, snacks, sunscreen and a cap or hat and money for any extras that you might want.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Maximum of 12 people per group/tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bike Tour - Tijuca Rainforest Cycling Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike Tour - Tijuca Rainforest Cycling Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bike Tour - Tijuca Rainforest Cycling Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike Tour - Tijuca Rainforest Cycling Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bike Tour - Tijuca Rainforest Cycling Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMangaratibaRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilMountain Bike Tours - Southeast BrazilFull-day Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosNature and Wildlife - SantosMountain Bike Tours - SantosFull-day Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteNature and Wildlife - Belo HorizonteMountain Bike Tours - Belo HorizonteFull-day Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Prainha Beach Tours & TicketsPepino Beach (Praia do Pepino) Tours & TicketsRio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna) Tours & TicketsCrystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal) Tours & TicketsBarra da Tijuca Tours & TicketsMoreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles) Tours & TicketsCasa Franca-Brasil Tours & TicketsRio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi) Tours & TicketsRed Beach (Praia Vermelha) Tours & TicketsSao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao) Tours & TicketsMorro da Urca Tours & TicketsPaineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras) Tours & TicketsCorcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado) Tours & TicketsTeles Arch (Arco do Teles) Tours & TicketsSao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia) Tours & TicketsLapa Neighborhood Tours & TicketsSambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí) Tours & TicketsLeblon Beach (Praia do Leblon) Tours & TicketsItaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu) Tours & TicketsCopacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana) Tours & Tickets