6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine three of Rio’s top attractions on this flexible-length visit to the famous Christ the Redeemer statue and the Selaron Steps, plus an optional trip to Sugarloaf Mountain. Enjoy the panoramic city views from the platform of Rio’s most iconic statue, then pass through historic Santa Teresa to visit the ceramic-clad Selaron Steps. Finish with an optional cable car ride up Sugarloaf.
- Small-group tour tour of Rio's three most iconic landmarks
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Visit the Selaron Steps in Santa Teresa
- Go up to the Christ Redeemer Statue and enjoy an optional visit to Sugar Loaf
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off (Rio's South Zone selected hotels only)
Professional Tour Guide
Transportation between sights
Visit to Selaron Steps
Van Ticket to Christ Redeemer Statue Access
Cable Car Ticket to Sugar Loaf Access
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone). Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Please note that during Carnival, there is a chance that we might not make it to the Selaron Steps because of Street Parades and Traffic.
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf Mountain and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf Mountain and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf Mountain and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf Mountain and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf Mountain and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMangaratibaRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilTrolley Tours - Southeast BrazilWalking Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosTrolley Tours - SantosWalking Tours - SantosHistorical Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteTrolley Tours - Belo HorizonteWalking Tours - Belo HorizonteHistorical Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont) Tours & TicketsCagarras Islands (Ilhas Cagarras) Tours & TicketsLage Park (Parque Lage) Tours & TicketsSao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado) Tours & TicketsCosme Velho Tours & TicketsCopacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana) Tours & TicketsSanta Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa) Tours & TicketsRodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas) Tours & TicketsCopacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana) Tours & TicketsSao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao) Tours & TicketsAngra Dos Reis Tours & TicketsCrystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal) Tours & TicketsRioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro) Tours & TicketsUrca Tours & TicketsPraca Quinze de Novembro Tours & TicketsSaara Shopping District (Polo Saara) Tours & TicketsRuins Park (Parque das Ruínas) Tours & TicketsSao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia) Tours & TicketsMoreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles) Tours & TicketsPrainha Beach Tours & Tickets