- Small-group tour tour of Rio's three most iconic landmarks
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Visit the Selaron Steps in Santa Teresa
- Go up to the Christ Redeemer Statue and enjoy an optional visit to Sugar Loaf
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Please note that during Carnival, there is a chance that we might not make it to the Selaron Steps because of Street Parades and Traffic.
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms