Departure & Return
The meeting point is at São Conrado Free Flight Club, where we will register in the club.
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- wheelchair users can carry out the activity!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Parapente.Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Safety is taken seriously, with the whole complex task of training, transporting, reassuring etc." See review