- Rio de Janeiro guided bike tour
- Bicycle from Ipanema Beach to Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- Leisurely ride is all about the sightseeing
- Guide provides insight into the city along the way
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel (near the Ibrahim Sued statue) Address: Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass Allah's Garden and continue pedaling along the canal that separates Leblon and Ipanema beaches. Follow your guide to Rodrigo de Freitas Lake, and take the 4.4-mile (7.2 kilometers) circular path around its perimeter, passing by sports complexes and parks along the way. Stop along the way to hear a brief history of Rio's reigning sport.
Then, view the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) statue atop Corcovado Mountain looking over the city. Stop to snap some photos before hopping back on your bike and pedal back to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: it is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes, sunscreen and bring bottled water
- Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Maximum of 12 people per group/tour
- This tour burns about 1,500 calories (we love a good workout!), so be sure to have a proper meal before you come.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Tickets to the Botanical Garden are not included. Prices are as follows:
- Entrance fee for foreign visitors: BRL 60.00.
- Entrance fee for Mercosur visitors: BRL 45.00.
- Entrance fee for visitors residing in Brazil: BRL 24.00.
- The above prices are subject to change without notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms