- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden guided tour
- See the highlights of this UNESCO-listed biosphere reserve
- Enjoy free time to explore the garden on your own
- Entrance fee and transportation from centrally located Rio hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Follow your guide into the 346-acre (140-hectare) park, heading straight to highlights such as the Avenue of Royal Palms, Lago Frei Leandro pond, and a greenhouse containing more than 500 types of orchids—a world-famous collection.
After your 90-minute guided tour, spend some free time wandering at your leisure. Check out the onsite Museu do Meio Ambiente, the botany library, or the gift shop.
At the conclusion of your tour, get dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Light clothes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- Tickets to the Botanical Garden are not included. Prices are as follows:
- Entrance fee for foreign visitors: BRL 60.00.
- Entrance fee for Mercosur visitors: BRL 45.00.
- Entrance fee for visitors residing in Brazil: BRL 24.00.
- The above prices are subject to change without notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms