4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the vibrant culture and coastal charisma of Rio de Janeiro on an exciting 4-hour bike tour of the beguiling Brazilian city. Follow a knowledgeable guide on an explorative route past landmarks like Copacabana Beach, São João Batista and the colored Steps of Selaron. Gaze at the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue on his cliff-top perch and explore Rio’s famous celebrity cemetery. Stop regularly to capture photographs and listen to illuminating commentary from your expert guide.
- 4-hour bike tour of Rio de Janeiro with an expert guide
- Visit key landmarks like Copacabana Beach, São João Batista, and the colored Selaron Steps at a leisurely pace
- Enjoy regular rest stops to take pictures and listen to interesting commentary from your expert guide
- Meet your guide at the centrally located starting point
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-001, Brazil
In front of hotel Othon Palace
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio by Bike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Panoramic Bike Tour in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Panoramic Bike Tour in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Panoramic Bike Tour in Rio de Janeiro?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Definitely not for the disabled or those with severe knee and back conditions." See review
- "Really nice experience, Rio can be a busy city but our guide took us through some easy sites whilst getting some exercise around a great city.bikes are okay easy to ride it’s not that strenuous honestly." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Panoramic Bike Tour in Rio de Janeiro
1 hour 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroMountain Bike Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilMountain Bike Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosMountain Bike Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Guanabara BayNational Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Barra da TijucaCorcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)Rio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)Morro da UrcaCasa Franca-BrasilQuinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)FlamengoRecreio dos Bandeirantes BeachNiteroiRio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Santa Marta FavelaRio ScenariumItaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)