Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil walking tour of Savannah
- Explore the literary sites of Savannah
- Learn about the history and culture of this historic Southern town
- Small group size ensures personalized attention from professional guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Sidewalk Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Savannah Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil Narrated Walking Tour.