- Soar over the ancient geoglyphs of Nazca on a 70-minute scenic flight
- Learn about the Nazca culture and theories behind the carvings
- Visit the Huacachina Oasis and relax in the peaceful lagoon area
- This is a great way to spend your port time and learn about Peruvian history
Departure & Return
In case if you travel by bus or taxi. contact us for by our customer service or by calling us + 51 945 716 329
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The flight time will be confirmed one day before of departure, and will be notified via email, (you must check your email for flight time confirmation)
- If your ship has any delay in arriving, we strongly suggest to notify us three to four days in advance so we can arrange a new pick up time. We also suggest you to keep checking your emails in case the pick up time changes.
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff